The Visitor is required to read the Terms and Conditions (hereinafter referred to as Terms”) carefully before accessing further information and using this Website. The following terms are binding on the Visitor. If the Visitor do not wish to be bound by the terms, please do not access or use this Website i.e. https://www.excitel.com/legal/ The Visitor’s continued access to or use of the Website shall be deemed their acceptance to the Terms and any modifications thereto.
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING OR VIEWING THIS WEBSITE:
- By being allowed access to this Website (as defined below), visitors enter into the Website user agreement on the terms and conditions (“Terms”) set out below. The Company (as defined under) reserves the right to add to or change/modify the Terms. The Company reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to make changes to any section of the Website. Due to its policy of updating and improving the Website, the Company may wish to change these Terms including those relating to the use of the Information (as defined under). Visitors should read these Terms from time to time because such revised Terms shall be effective immediately upon posting and binding on Visitor. Certain provisions of these Terms may be superseded by expressly designated legal notices or terms located on particular pages in this Website.
- The Terms governing the access, use of and downloads from this web: https://www.excitel.com (“Website”) and includes any file or groups of files hosted on a computer and accessible by third parties through the internet by the use of any protocol used to transmit files through the internet and any collection of one or more interrelated web pages or documents which can be viewed in its entirety without leaving the applicable distinct URL when viewed by a browser program through a common URL. It is expressly understood that the term “URL” means the electronic address of any document located on the web comprising of a code or series of letters, numbers and/or symbols, which corresponds to a specific location on the web.
- Visitors are advised to read these Terms and Conditions carefully before accessing or registering to the Website. By accessing the Website Visitor agrees to the Terms, whether or not Visitor is a registered user. Please contact [email protected], if it requires any clarifications.
The materials on the Website are provided by Excitel Broadband Private Limited, an Indian company, having its registered office at Plot No. 48, Second Floor, Okhla Industrial Estate, Phase -III, South Delhi – 110020, India (Hereinafter referred to as “the Company”) as a service to its users and subscribers, and may be used for informational purposes only. If visitors do not agree to the Terms, please do not access/use the Website or download any materials from it. The access to this Website is at the sole discretion of the Company. Certain parts of this Website are accessible without the need for registration. Visitor will be prompted to register when Visitor attempt to access part of the Website which requires prior registration
- “The Company” trademark and logo may not be used without the prior written consent of “the Company” and shall not be used in any manner that is likely to cause confusion or in any manner that disparages or discredits the Company, the logo or the Website.
- All the information displayed, transmitted or carried by the Website and its related Websites including but not limited to data, images, graphics, logos, icons, directories, guides, news articles, opinions, reviews, text, photographs, images, illustrations, profiles, softwares , audio clips, video clips, trademarks, service marks and the like, e-mail, messages posted by the user in a chat room, discussion forum or otherwise (collectively “Information”) are protected by copyright, trademarks and other intellectual property laws. The Information is owned by the Company, its affiliates or third party licensors. Visitor agrees to abide by all copyright notices and restrictions that are applicable to any Information and not to alter the Information in any way. Visitor further agrees not to transfer the Information to any other person and Visitor agrees that Visitor shall do all that may be necessary to prevent any unauthorized copying of the Information. The Visitor agrees that no Software or underlying information or technology may be downloaded or otherwise exported or re-exported for the ulterior motives.
- The Visitor agrees not to copy any of the Trademarks whose proprietor is the Company or its affiliates, subsidiaries, suppliers either in whole, partial or modified form without written consent of the Company or its affiliates, suppliers. Any infringement of the Copyright or Trademark by the Visitor may held the Visitor liable under the law of Copyright and Trademark and other applicable laws.
- Except as expressly provided herein, “the Company”, its affiliates, subsidiaries and its suppliers do not grant any express or implied right to Visitor under any intellectual property laws. Any other rights may be expressly granted to the Visitor by the Company in writing.
- All trademarks, brands and names used on this Website, including trademarks, brands and names of affiliates, co-subsidiary, co-branders, partners, advertisers, etc., are the property of their respective owners and the Company claims no right, title or interest to such trademarks, brand and names used on this Website.
- The Company respects the Intellectual Property Rights and any copyright holder whose right is infringed on the Website of the Company, may intimate the Company about the same so that appropriate steps can be taken by the Company. The Company further clarifies in no way Company will be liable for infringement of the Copyright or trademark on its Websites by a third person.
USE OF INFORMATION
- Visitor may download one copy of the Information hosted on the Website on a single computer for Visitor’s personal, non-commercial internal use only unless specifically licensed to do otherwise by the Company in writing or as allowed by any license terms which accompany or are provided with any particular Information. This is a license, not a transfer of title, and is subject to the restrictions set out in these Terms.
- Visitor may retrieve, display, print or store any part of the Information for Visitor’s personal, non-commercial use only. Any other use, including reproduction, modification, distribution, transmission, republication, commercial exploitation, display or performance of the Information on this Website is strictly prohibited.
- The Information whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, is the sole responsibility of the person from whom such Information originated. Therefore, the Company is not responsible for any Information that visitors upload, download, post, e-mail, transmit, exchange or otherwise receive through the Website. The Company does not control the Information posted via the Website and does not guarantee the accuracy, veracity, integrity, reliability or quality of such information.
- Visitor shall not use, access or post on the Website any Information which is unlawful, immoral, illegal or malicious or in violation of any law of the place where Visitor access the Website nor shall Visitor use the Website for gambling, solicitation, email attacks, transmission of viruses, malicious or nuisance e-mailing or messaging, diffusion of immoral or pornographic or obscene material or engage in any activity which will result in breach of law or result in any offence. If Visitor do any act or omission of the nature stated herein, the Company reserves the right to restrict or prohibit Visitor’s access to the Website or to take steps to counter these or to terminate Visitor registration and enforce all remedies available to the Company in law.Notwithstanding anything mentioned in the Terms, in particular, Visitor may not without the prior written permission from the Company:
- Redistribute any of the Information.
- Create a database in any format by systematically downloading and storing all or any of the Information.
- Modify the Information or use them for any commercial purpose, or any public display or performance, sale or rental.
- de-compile, reverse engineer or disassemble software except and only to the extent permitted by applicable law.
- Visitor shall not use the Website or the services provided by the Company to:
- Upload, post, e-mail, transmit or otherwise make available any content or Information that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libellous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable.
- Promote any kind of social elements.
- Promote activities like child labour, human trafficking and other like activities which are forbidden by law.
- Infringe someone else’s patent, trademark, copyright or other intellectual property rights or other rights.
- Impersonate any person or entity for the purpose of misleading information or to enter into any transaction on behalf of the Company.
- Specifically advertises tobacco, alcohol, drugs or other contrabands
- Attempts to disable, by pass, modify, defeat or otherwise circumvent any of the digital rights management or other security related tools incorporated into the software or any content of the Websites.
- Forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any content transmitted through the service.
- Upload, post, e-mail, transmit or otherwise make available any content or Information that Visitor do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as insider information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under non-disclosure agreements).
- Upload, post, e-mail, transmit or otherwise make available any content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party; upload, post, e-mail, transmit or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of solicitation, except in those areas (such as shopping rooms) that are designated for such purpose.
- Upload, post, e-mail, transmit or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment.
- Interfere with or disrupt the service or servers or networks connected to the service, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the service.
Uses Company’s domain name in order to misrepresent the Company to its clients thereby causing unlawful loss to the Company.
- The Website includes public areas that allow feedback to the Company and interaction with third parties (“Forums”). The Company reserves the right (which it may exercise at its full discretion without notice) to delete, or edit user input and Visitor waive any rights, moral or otherwise that Visitor have with regard to Visitor input. The Company shall have the right to use any Information posted by the user for any purpose that the Company deems fit. We reserve the right to edit or remove any Information, either exchanged or posted on the public domain, without assigning any reason.
- The Company does not have any obligation whatsoever to monitor, approve, endorse or exercise editorial control over any information posted by users and does not therefore accept responsibility for or make any warranties in connection with such information.
- By submitting any Information to any Forums on this Website Visitor is granting the Company a perpetual royalty free, non-exclusive license to reproduce, make available, distribute and sublicense Visitor’s input in whole or in part and in print or electronic form or in any other form.
- The Visitor undertakes to use the Website and the content provided therein, as well as any software provided in the Website, in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.
- The Visitor undertakes not to violate the security of the Website. Any violation of the security of the Website is prohibited and may result in civil and criminal liability.
- The Visitor undertakes and agrees that by accessing the Website, visiting, downloading or using any of our services, Visitor is consenting and agreeing to these terms.
- The Visitor who are availing the services and does not wish to accept these terms, shall stop availing the Services of the Company at the earliest.
- The Visitor agrees to take all necessary precautions to maintain the secrecy of the account created with the Company for availing its services The Visitor undertakes and agrees to be responsible for any actions or omissions in the event of sharing the access of his account with the third party.
- Any Information or other communication Visitor transmit or post to this Website will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. The Company will have no obligations with respect to such Information or communications. The Company and its designees will be free to copy, disclose, distribute, incorporate and otherwise use the Information and all data, images, sounds, text, and other things embodied therein for any and all commercial or non-commercial purposes.
- Visitors are prohibited from accessing, using, posting or transmitting to or from this Website any unlawful, threatening, libellous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, or other material that would violate any law. If a Visitor engages in any such activity the Company will have the right to restrict or prohibit Visitor from accessing or using the Website or the services being offered by the Company. Visitors involved in any of the activities will make themselves liable under the Information and Technology Act, Indian Penal Code and other applicable laws.
- The Company may, but is not obligated to, monitor or review any sections on the Website where Visitor transmits or communicates with each other or post Information, including but not limited to chat rooms, bulletin boards or other user forums, and the content of any such Information. We reserve the right to edit, delete, remove any Information from the Website. Visitors waive all rights of privacy that they have in relation to any monitoring or review done by the Company as regards any Information posted by Visitor or as regards any communication engaged in by Visitor.
- The Company will have no liability related to the content of any Information posted by third parties, whether or not arising under the laws of copyright, libel, privacy, obscenity, or otherwise.
- Copyright in any software owned by the Company that is made available for download from the Website (“Software”) is the property of the Company or the third party from whom the Software is licensed as the case may be. The Copyright in any other Software not owned by the Company vests with its respective owner/ proprietor. Visitor use of the Software is governed by the terms and conditions of any license agreement that may accompany or be included with the Software. Visitor should not install any Software unless Visitor agrees to the terms of the respective Software license. The Company makes no representation or warranties in relation to these Software and Visitor will have to directly deal with the respective owner of such Software. The Company has no obligation or responsibility for such Software. Visitors’ sole rights and obligations related to such Software, shall be governed by the terms of Software license agreement between the Visitor and the concerned person.
- The Company shall have no liability for any Software that may be downloaded by Visitor from the Website or for any loss or damage arising out of the use of such software and the Company will not be held liable for any loss or damage arising out of such use or access of the Software.
- If the Software of the Visitor impairs or damages the Website of the Company or its services, Company in its discretion shall suspend the services of the Visitor till the time same is rectified by the Visitor or terminate the services of the Visitor and be entitled to compensation for the damaged and loss caused to the Company.
- The Visitor consents that in no event, Visitor will modify any Software or alter, delete any copyrights, trademarks or other proprietary rights of the Company or a third party in the Software which are being used to avail the services of the Company.
- The Visitor agrees and has understood that in no way any ownership rights have been handed over in respect of the Software and the same may not be subleased, leased and distributed for Ulterior motives.
- The Company may provide hyperlinks to other internet Websites including of co-branders, affiliates, subsidiaries or partners. Since the Company has no control over such Websites and resources, Visitor acknowledge and agree that the Company is not responsible for the availability of such external Websites or resources, and does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products, or other materials on or available from such Websites or resources. Visitors further acknowledge and agree that the Company shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such Website or resource.
- he Company reserves the right to terminate any link or linking program at any time. The Company does not endorse companies or products to which it provides web links and reserves the right to note as such on its Website. If Visitor decides to access any of the third party Websites linked to the Website, Visitor is doing this at Visitor’s own risk and choice.
- The Company does subscribe to Google Ad sense and/or other parties which deliver ads targeted to search results based on the content of our Websites webpage. The ads delivered by Google Ad sense and/or other parties are not controlled by the Company nor any of its affiliates. Ads delivered by Google Ad sense and or other parties do not constitute nor imply endorsement of any product or service offered by the Company or any officers, employees nor of any of its affiliates.
- Users are recommended to make appropriate enquiries and take appropriate advice before sending any money, incurring any expense or entering into a binding commitment in relation to any advertisement on our Website. The Company shall not be liable to any person for loss or damage incurred or suffered as a result of his accepting or offering to accept an invitation contained in any advertisement on our Website.
- The use of services provided by the Company is solely at the risk of the Visitor. Services provided are on “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” basis. Except for the warranties expressly mentioned in the Terms, the Company hereby excludes and disclaims all warranties, conditions or statements of any kind, whether express or implied, including the implied warranties of satisfaction, enjoyment, quality, merchantability, fitness for purpose, title and non-infringement.
- The Company does not make any representation or warranty regarding the accuracy, completeness, and reliability of the Information displayed, uploaded or distributed, downloaded through the use of Website or software and same is done at the Visitor’s own discretion and risk and Visitor will be solely responsible for any damage to the computer system or business, loss of data that results from download, representation or use of the Company’s Website or software.
- The Company makes no representation and warranty that the Website is free from infection by viruses, worms, corrupted files, trojan horses, any computer code or any other properties that have contaminating or destructive properties. Any loss caused to the Visitor on account of above said, shall be at the cost and risk of the Visitor.
- No advice or information gathered, whether oral or written, by the Visitor from the Company or through the Website of the Company shall create any warranty. Advice or information gathered from the Website of the Company shall not be in any event relied upon for significant personal, business, medical, legal or financial decisions and the Visitor should consult an expert who specialises in providing advice on these aspects.
- The Company will not be liable for damages without limitation including damages for loss of business projects, or loss of profit arising in contract, tort or otherwise from the use of or inability to use this Website, including but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, special, punitive or consequential damages, from Visitor use or inability to use the Website or any content or information or from any action taken (or refrained from being taken) as a result of using the Website or any content or Information, regardless of whether the Company has been notified of such damages. The Company does not assume any legal liability or liability or responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any Information, apparatus, product, or process neither disclosed nor represents that its use would not infringe privately owned rights. Certain links on the Website lead to resources located on servers maintained by third parties over whom the Company has no control or connection, business or otherwise. These Websites are external to the Company and by visiting these, visitors are outside the Website and its channels. Neither the Website nor the Company endorses in any way nor offers any judgement or warranty and accepts no responsibility or liability for the authenticity, availability of any of the goods or services or for any damage, loss or harm, direct or consequential or any violation of local or international laws that may be incurred by Visitor visiting and transaction on these Websites.
- Reference herein to any specific commercial products, process, or service by trade name, trademark, manufacturer, or otherwise, does not necessarily constitute or imply its endorsement, recommendation, or favouring by the Company. The views and opinions expressed herein do not necessarily state or reflect those of the Company, and shall not be used for advertising or product endorsement purposes.
- External web links to other Websites are intended for convenience of the users without having the endorsement of the Company. Use of any logo for any company or entity outside of the Company is used for better look and for Visitor’s convenience, but its use is not meant to imply an official endorsement of their product(s), services.
RESTRICTION OF ACCESS/TERMINATION/SUSPENSION
- If Visitor violates any of these Terms, the Company may deny Visitor access to the Website and also disable any other username and password associated with Visitor. This is in addition to any other remedies available at law or equity including that of termination of the registration for the services that Visitor avail of.
- The Company reserves the right to suspend or terminate Visitor’s access and use of this Website or registration, as the case may be, at any time, without assigning any reason whatsoever, in addition to the reasons stated in these Terms. The Company may exercise this right of termination, with or without giving notice to the Visitor.
- That the Visitor agrees that all the terminations and restriction of access for cause shall be Company’s sole discretion and that the Company shall not be liable for any termination or restriction of access or suspension of Visitor’s account.
- Unless expressly and specifically stated, the Company provides this Website for use only by persons located within India Website. Further, visitors may note that access to the Website from territories where the Information is illegal is prohibited.
- The Company makes no representation that the content, software, representations made are appropriate or available for use in locations outside India. Those who choose to access this Website from places other than India do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws. Visitors may not use or export the Information in violation of Indian laws and regulations. Please ensure that visitors fully comply with the laws of the country from which visitors access the Website.
- The laws of India shall govern any claim relating to the Information by any user without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of laws. Any waiver or amendment of any of these legal notices will be effective only if signed by the Company and the failure of the Company to exercise or enforce any of these legal notices shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Courts of Delhi, India shall have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to any dispute regarding the use or access of the Website.
- Visitor may not assign, delegate, sub-licence or otherwise transfer any of Visitor rights under these Terms.
- If any provision of these Terms is found to be invalid, the invalidity of that provision will not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of these Terms, which shall remain in full force and effect.
- Failure by the Company to exercise any right or remedy under these Terms does not constitute a waiver of that right or remedy.
- The Company shall not be liable to the Visitor for any delay, interruption, or other failure to provide service that is caused by or otherwise results from the acts of god, power or technical failure, by the acts of Governmental body which includes but not limited to the direction of the Government for observance of Lockdown in the country (India) or state and for any other acts which are beyond the reasonable control of the Company Visitor Website.
- These Terms and any revision thereof constitute the entire agreement between the Company and Visitor with respect to the subject matter hereof and supersedes and replaces all prior or contemporaneous understandings or agreements written or oral regarding such subject matter.
UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS AND NOTIFICATION
- Visitors are responsible for the use of the Website and for preventing any unauthorised use of Visitor registration. Visitors are under an obligation to keep Visitor password strictly confidential. If Visitor believes that there has been any breach of security such as the disclosure, theft or unauthorised use of Visitor username and password, Visitor must notify the Company immediately at [email protected] . The Company disclaims all liabilities in respect of any such unauthorized access or use.
GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The Company may not routinely monitor Visitor’s postings to the web Website but reserves the right to do so. However, in our efforts to promote good citizenship within the Internet community, if the Company becomes aware of inappropriate use of the web Website or any of its Services, Company will respond in any way that, in its sole discretion, Company deems appropriate. Visitor acknowledges that Company will have the right to report to law enforcement authorities any actions that may be considered illegal, as well as any information it receives of such illegal conduct. When requested, Company will cooperate fully with law enforcement agencies in any investigation of alleged illegal activity on the Internet.
- Submissions and unauthorized use of any materials contained on this web Website may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, certain communications statutes and regulations and other applicable laws and regulations. Visitor alone is responsible for his actions or the actions of any person using Visitor’s user name and/or password. As such, you shall indemnify and hold the Company and its officers, directors, employees, affiliates, agents, licensors, and business partners harmless from and against any and all loss, costs, damages, liabilities, and expenses (including attorneys’ fees) incurred in relation to, arising from, or for the purpose of avoiding, any claim or demand from a third party that one’s use of the web Website or the use of the web Website by any person using Visitor’s user name and/or password (including without limitation your participation in the posting areas or your Submissions) violates any applicable law or regulation, or the rights of any third party. The Company reserves the right to terminate access to this web Website at any time and without notice. Further this limited license terminates automatically, without notice to you, if you breach any of these Terms. Upon termination, you must immediately destroy any downloaded and printed materials.
- Telephony on Internet is permitted to a limited extent i.e. (i) from PC to PC within or outside India (ii) PC in India to Telephone outside India (iii) IP based H.323/SIP Terminals connected directly to ISP nodes to similar Terminals within or outside India. The Visitors shall strictly comply with the above and the persons involved are liable to be proceeded with and punished.
It is illegal to terminate Internet Telephony calls to any public telephone number (PSTN, ISDN, PLMN, etc.) in India irrespective of whether the same originates in India or abroad.
- The Company may at any time revise the Terms by updating the then-current version thereof posted on this web Website. By using this web Website, you agree to be bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page of this web Website to determine the most current version of the Terms to which you are bound. Certain provisions of the Terms may be superseded by expressly designated legal notices or terms located on particular pages at this web Website.
- The Company may change the format and content of this web Website at any time. Company may suspend the operation of this web Website for support or maintenance work, in order to update the content or for any other reason.
UNDERTAKING, REPRESENTATION AND COVENANTS OF THE USER
- When using this web Website, the Visitor expressly undertakes, represents and covenants that he will not:
- Restrict or inhibit any other user from using or enjoying this web Website, including without limitation by means of “hacking” or defacing any portion of this web Website;
- Transmit any information or software that contains a virus, worm, time bomb, Trojan horse or other harmful or disruptive component;
- Reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit for any commercial or unlawful purposes, the Materials or any portion thereof, Visitor’s right to use this web Website, or Visitor’s right to access any services offered or made available on or through this web Website.
- Remove any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights notices contained in this web Website or on any material downloaded from the web Website;
- Submit particulars that the Visitor do not have the right or authority to submit under any law or any contractual or fiduciary relationship (such as trade secrets and confidential information);
- Post or transmit to or from this web Website any unlawful, threatening, libellous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, offensive or other similar material;
- Use the web Website to conduct, or solicit the performance of, any unlawful activity or other activity which infringes the rights of others;
- Interfere with or disrupt the web Website or any services provided thereon or thereby, or any servers or networks connected to the web Website, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the web Website;
- Frame or mirror any part of the web Website without Company’s prior written authorization;
- Use any robot, spider, Website search/retrieval application, or other manual or automatic device or process to retrieve, index, “data mine,” or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the web Website or the Materials provided on this web Website;
- Violate any law, regulation or contract.
- Visitors will not impersonate any person or entity, misrepresent his affiliation with a person or entity, or misrepresent the origin of any content posted on or distributed through the Website.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- In no event the Company including affiliates and their respective owners, directors, officers, agents, shareholders and partners shall be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever including without limitation direct, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages, lost profits, or damages resulting from the use or inability to use the Website whether based on warranty, contract, tort or in any other means or action.
- Company including affiliates and their respective owners, directors, officers, agents, shareholders and partners aggregate and total liability (whether in contract, tort, negligence, under an indemnity, or by statute or otherwise) shall not exceed INR 1,000/- (Rupees One Thousand) or the last payment made by the user; whichever is lesser, subject to applicable law and awarded by the competent court.
Financial Transactions And Taxes
- If the Visitor makes any financial transactions on the webWebsite, including paying for network services fees, advertising banners, product placements, products or services, the Visitor may be asked for credit card or other payment information. Visitor agrees that all information he provides is accurate, complete and current and that you will pay all charges owed, including any applicable taxes. Visitor agrees that he is solely responsible for any personal income reporting and tax payments required of him by applicable government authorities.
- Visitor agrees to indemnify, defend and hold the Company, its and their Affiliates and any of its and their directors, employees, advisors, suppliers, advertisers, agents or sponsors harmless from and against any and all claims, damages, losses, costs (including without limitation reasonable attorneys’ fees) or other expenses that arise directly or indirectly out of or from (i) Visitor’s breach of these Terms and Conditions; (ii) Visitor’s violation of the undertaking, representation and covenants mentioned above; and/or (iii) damage to personal or real properties (iv) providing any incorrect or misleading information, or claims defamation, invasion of privacy, identity theft or infringement of Intellectual Property Rights with respect to services. (V) Visitor’s activities in connection with this web Website.
Sending a request in writing or through email signed with electronic signature identifying the content alleged to be in infringement of your rights as the rightful owner or affecting you prejudicially;
- Providing your contact information including email, address, and telephone number where you can be contacted if required.
- Giving a declaration cum undertaking along with necessary documents establishing you:
- as the rightful owner of the content to be disabled / affecting you prejudicially,
- as an affected person, stating that the information submitted is true, complete & accurate and no material fact has been hidden, and also stating that the Company, its Affiliates, Directors, employees, including Grievance Officer shall not be liable for any loss or damage or claim for relaying on such requests
- You may forward your request / complaints to the Grievance Officer.
Last Updated: 12th December, 2020.
© Excitel Broadband Pvt. Ltd., All rights reserved.
This website, its appearance and contents is proprietary to Excitel and is copyright protected.