In the course of using the Website or availing the Software, Excitel Broadband Private Limited (hereinafter referred to as “Company” may become privy to the personal information of its Visitors. Personal information means information about Visitors which identifies them like Visitor’s name, address, e-mail address, phone number etc. The Company respects and gives high priority to the privacy of all the Visitors and are committed towards maintaining the privacy and security of the personal information which is provided by the Visitors. As no data transmission is 100% secure over the internet, the Company has taken all necessary measures in order to maintain the secrecy of the information of the Visitor and will continue to do so with all best efforts. By visiting or viewing the Company’s webWebsite, one is consenting to these terms and conditions.
Collection and General Use of Personal Information
We may collect information about visitors in a variety of ways. The information we may collect on the Site includes:
The Company collects personal information when Visitor registers for the purpose of using Company’s products, when the Visitor registers for visit the Company web pages or the pages of certain partners of the Company. The Company may mutually use personal information that is obtained from business partners or other Companies. The Company has the right to deliver the Visitor’s information to its business associates, franchisees without referring the same to the Visitor.
When the Visitor registers with the Company, you voluntarily give to us and the Company receives information about the Visitor’s name, telephone number, e-mail address, P.O. address, birth date, gender, occupation, industry, and personal interests and any other ID related to the specific service Visitor applies for and any other relevant information. When the Visitor registers with the Company and sign in to Company’s services, the Visitor acquires a status of valued one. The Company collects information about Visitors transactions with the Company and its business partners included. Information is collected about Visitors use of the demanded products. The Company can use this information to customize its products. The same includes anonymous reporting for internal and external clients. You are under no obligation to provide us with personal information of any kind, however your refusal to do so may prevent you from using certain features of the Site.
Information our servers automatically collect when you access the Site, such as your IP address, your browser type, your operating system, your access times, and the pages you have viewed directly before and after accessing the Site.
- Financial Data:
- Financial information, such as data related to your payment method (e.g. valid credit card number, card brand, expiration date) that we may collect when you purchase, order, return, exchange, or request information about our services from the Site. Data From Social Networks:
User information from social networking sites, such as [Facebook, Google+, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, Linked-in], including your name, profession, your social network username, location, gender, birth date, email address, profile picture, and public data for contacts, if you connect your account to such social networks. [If you are using our mobile application, this information may also include the contact information of anyone you invite to use and/or join our mobile application.]
- Mobile Device Data:
Device information, such as your mobile device ID, model, and manufacturer, and information about the location of your device, if you access the Site from a mobile device.
- Third-Party Data:
Information from third parties, such as personal information or network friends, if you connect your account to the third party and grant the Site permission to access this information.
- Mobile Application Information:
If you connect using our mobile application:
- Geo-Location Information: We may request access or permission to and track location-based information from your mobile device, either continuously or while you are using our mobile application, to provide location-based services. If you wish to change our access or permissions, you may do so in your device’s settings.
- Mobile Device Access: We may request access or permission to certain features from your mobile device, including your mobile device’s [bluetooth, calendar, camera, contacts, microphone, reminders, sensors, SMS messages, social media accounts, storage,] and other features. If you wish to change our access or permissions, you may do so in your device’s settings.
- Mobile Device Data: We may collect device information (such as your mobile device ID, model and manufacturer), operating system, version information and IP address.
USE OF YOUR INFORMATION:
Having accurate information about you permits us to provide you with a smooth, efficient, and customized experience. Specifically, we may use information collected about you via the Site [or our mobile application] to:
- The above said information collected by the Company helps Company for business purposes in order:
- To seek Visitor’s feedback or to contact Visitor in relation to those services offered by us.
- To process orders or requests submitted by Visitor
- To administer or otherwise carry out our obligations in relation to any agreement Visitor has with us.
- To anticipate and resolve problems with any goods or services supplied to the Visitor.
- To provide services that meet visitors’ needs.
- Create and manage your account.
- Email you regarding your account or order.
- Enable user-to-user communications.
- Fulfill and manage purchases, orders, payments, and other transactions related to the Site [and our mobile application].
- Generate a personal profile about you to make future visits to the Site [and our mobile application] more personalized.
- Increase the efficiency and operation of the Site [and our mobile application].
- Monitor and analyze usage and trends to improve your experience with the Site [and our mobile application].
- Notify you of updates to the Site [and our mobile applications]s.
- Offer new products, services, [mobile applications,] and/or recommendations to you.
- Perform other business activities as needed.
- Prevent fraudulent transactions, monitor against theft, and protect against criminal activity.
- Process payments and refunds.
- Request feedback and contact you about your use of the Site.
- Resolve disputes and troubleshoot problems.
- Respond to product and Visitor service requests.
- Send you a newsletter.
- Solicit support for the Site.
- To process and respond to requests, improve our operations and communicate about our services.
Sharing and Disclosure of Personal Information
The Company does not share personal information about the Visitor with other parties. Though in the event, the personal information of the Visitor of the Company is required by the investigation agency or other agency of the Government in respect of security of the country and state, the same is provided by the Company. The Company may disclose personally identifiable information about Visitor to third parties when:
- By Law or to Protect Rights:
If we believe the release of information about you is necessary to respond to legal process, to investigate or remedy potential violations of our policies, or to protect the rights, property, and safety of others, we may share your information as permitted or required by any applicable law, rule, or regulation. This includes exchanging information with other entities for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- Third-Party Service Providers:
We may share your information with third parties that perform services for us or on our behalf, including payment processing, data analysis, email delivery, Visitor service, and marketing assistance.
- Marketing Communications:
With your consent, or with an opportunity for you to withdraw consent, we may share your information with third parties for marketing purposes, as permitted by law.
- Interactions with Other Users :
If you interact with other users of the Site [and our mobile application], those users may see your name, profile photo, and descriptions of your activity, including sending invitations to other users, chatting with other users, liking posts, following blogs.
- Online Postings:
When you post comments, contributions or other content to the Site [or our mobile applications], your posts may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside the Site [and our mobile application] in perpetuity.
- Third-Party Advertisers:
We may use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit the Site [or our mobile application]. These companies may use information about your visits to the Site [and our mobile application] and other websites that are contained in web cookies in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you.
- Business Partners:
We may share your information with our business partners to offer you certain products, services or promotions.
Our mobile application may display a third-party hosted “offer wall.” Such an offer wall allows third-party advertisers to offer virtual currency, gifts, or other items to users in return for acceptance and completion of an advertisement offer. Such an offer wall may appear in our mobile application and be displayed to you based on certain data, such as your geographic area or demographic information. When you click on an offer wall, you will leave our mobile application. A unique identifier, such as your user ID, will be shared with the offer wall provider in order to prevent fraud and properly credit your account.]
- Social Media Contacts:
If you connect to the Site [or our mobile application] through a social network, your contacts on the social network will see your name, profile photo, and descriptions of your activity.]
- Other Third Parties:
We may share your information with advertisers and investors for the purpose of conducting general business analysis. We may also share your information with such third parties for marketing purposes, as permitted by law.
Security of your information:
We use administrative, technical, and physical security measures to help protect your personal information. While we have taken reasonable steps to secure the personal information you provide to us, please be aware that despite our efforts, no security measures are perfect or impenetrable, and no method of data transmission can be guaranteed against any interception or other type of misuse. Any information disclosed online is vulnerable to interception and misuse by unauthorized parties. Therefore, we cannot guarantee complete security if you provide personal information.
Policy For Children:
We do not knowingly solicit information from or market to children under the age of 13. If you become aware of any data we have collected from children under age 13, please contact us using the contact information provided below.
OPTIONS REGARDING YOUR INFORMATION
- Account Information:
You may at any time review or change the information in your account or terminate your account by:
Logging into your account settings and updating your account
Contacting us using the contact information provided below
- Emails and Communications:
If you no longer wish to receive correspondence, emails, or other communications from us, you may opt-out by:
Noting your preferences at the time you register your account with the Site [or our mobile application]
Logging into your account settings and updating your preferences.
Contacting us using the contact information provided below
If you no longer wish to receive correspondence, emails, or other communications from third parties, you are responsible for contacting the third party directly.
M/s. Excitel Broadband Private Limited
Plot No. 48, Second Floor, Okhla Industrial Estate, Phase -III,
South Delhi – 110020, India
- It has Visitor’s consent
- It needs to share information to provide service or device Visitor have requested and given Visitor’s consent
- It believes in good faith that such action is necessary to protect and defend the rights and related property of the Company and that of Visitor.
- It finds necessary to act to protect the interests of the Company, its affiliates or other persons.
Non Personal Information
- At this Website, information sent by the Visitor’s web may be automatically collected. This information typically includes Visitor’s domain name and also may include Visitor’s name. The other information collected by a server includes IP address used to connect visitors’ computers with the internet, operation system and platform, the average time spent on the Company’s Website, pages viewed, and like information.
- All such information will be used to assist the Company in providing an effective service on the Company’s Website.
The Company may update this policy and display the same in its Website without notice to the Visitor and such posting will be deemed to have been read by the Visitor.
Last Updated: 12th December, 2020.
© Excitel Broadband Pvt. Ltd., All rights reserved.
This website, its appearance and contents is proprietary to Excitel and is copyright protected.